Thursday 8 August 2013

POMMIES DRY CIDER DELICIOUSNESS.

Pommies

This cider recently popped up on my radar when I spotted it on a trip to the "big" LCBO.  We live near a tiny, kind of pathetic type of LCBO, so occasionally we make the trek over to the "big" LCBO and I get overly excited and spend all kinds of money on all kinds of delicious things.  This is one of them.

Made in Ontario, this cider is so fresh and light, without any of that sour, bitter taste that ciders can sometimes fall prey to.  It's so easy to sip away at, especially in these summer days where you need both a thirst quencher, but also a real drink drink.  It's made from heritage apples, and has 5% alcohol, BUT what I really, really love the most is the packaging.

It's so cute, right?  I was out with some friends recently at a bar in Parkdale, and I saw that they had this cider on the menu.  I immediately ordered it, citing how cute I thought the bottle was, and the bartender quickly agreed to its cuteness as well.

Anyways, I proudly carried the cute 4 pack home from the "big" LCBO, and have enjoyed every last drop.  Except the bottle that my boyfriend stole.  I guess he thought it was cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment